1. Skin: Fiona used a Beauty Blender and a synthetic foundation brush to apply foundation. Paula's wearing CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Makeup in Rich Sand.
2. Cheeks: Blend a cream blush (Paula's wearing CoverGirl + Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Lush Berry) into the apples using a mixed-fiber blush brush.
3. Brows: Fiona filled in Paula's brows with CoverGirl Brow and Eye Makers Pencil in Midnight.
4. Eyes: Create depth with a wash of bronzer from the lash line up toward the brow (on Paula: CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze). Trace inside the waterline, top and bottom, with black waterproof liner. Then line outside your lashes with a softer dark shade, like CoverGirl Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Truffle. Add a little lighter bronzer at the inner corners of the eyes and a flick of liquid liner at the outer corners to elongate the eyes.
5. Lips: Paula's wearing CoverGirl Queen Collection Lip Color in Penelope Pink. "To find the perfect lip shade, we tried a few different shades of pink, some brighter, some more berry colored, but we went with the soft pink in the end and let the eye be the main focus of the look," Fiona says.
Love the look. Off to the drugstore now.
Happy friday and have a nice weekend.