Jul 14, 2011

And The Award Goes To...

I am so thrilled and honored to have received my first blog award ever.  The lovely Desiree at Hubby, Me & Three received the One Lovely Blog Award and selected me as one of her recipients.  I am so excited!!! Thanks for your support, Desiree and congrats on the award.  


Since I am new to the award world, I am guessing I am supposed to follow in previous recipients’ footsteps and share seven things blogland doesn’t know about me, then pass it on to five other amazing blogs. 

Let’s get to it, shall we?

1-  I have been married for 4 years, but the hubby and I have been together for 9
2-  I love make up (maybe the make up posts gave it away)
3-  I moved to the US at the age of 17
4-  I danced ballet for over 10 years
5-  I have degrees in chemistry and public health
6-  I don’t really drink (alcohol)
7-  I don't like reality tv


And the One Lovely Blog Award goes to:      

Dwellings By Devore

Honey We're Home

Knight Moves

Name 5 Things

Shoestring Sophistication

Thanks again Desiree, this is so much fun.  And if you haven't been to Desiree's blog, make sure to visit for some great inspiration.

Happy Thursday!!!

Brenda

No comments: