Apr 25, 2011

I see blue

Blue eyeshadow seems to be quite popular these days.  Not the 70s and 80s icy-blue, but more like it's distant cousins, refined and slighlty deeper, silvery or metallic.  I bet it looks good on any eye-color, and I might just try it, to prove that brown-eyed girls do have more fun.  I love both of these looks.  The truth is, the strong-eyes-simple-everywhere-else make-up look is definitely my favorite.  The one on Reese is classier, the other is edgier, but both are fun. 



By the way, don't you just love Reese Witherspoon?  I do.  I think she is smart, classy and a true role model.   

Happy Monday!!!

Brenda

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love Reese too, she has great style and is classy like you said.

I've been noticing blue eyeshadow too and it looks great toned down. I shudder when I think of how much I wore back in 8th grade to make my blue eys "pop". haha