Jun 29, 2011

Party Planning: Invitations

This summer, my little nephew is turning one and his mom (my sis) is planning a big bash to celebrate.  We are having the party at our house and the hubby and I couldn’t be more excited about it.  The theme for the party is The Little Prince; such a classic book and so befitting of my little nephew.  

For several months, my sister has been busy planning and executing all of the details and I have been helping out with some of it. I can’t wait to see (and show you) the finished product.  But, considering this shindig isn't going down until the end of July, we will just have to wait.  In the meantime, I will give you some sneak peeks at my sister's creativity.  It is only natural I start by showing the invitations.  They are the perfect teaser for what the party will be like.  


I think they turned out amazing.  My sister designed them based on the cover of the book.  What do you think? Are you planning any parties this summer?  Do you have any party planning ideas to share?  Speaking of the book, have you read it?  It is a book worth reading yourself and to your kids.  Sorry for the horrible attempts at hiding our addresses.  I need a photoshop-for-dummies stat.

Happy Wednesday!!!

Brenda

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Your sister did a great job on the invitations! So cute and clever.