Jun 22, 2011

Closet Organization: Where is your bag?

I like purses…not nearly as much as I like shoes, but I do like them.  And just like everything else in my house, I have tried to come up with a practical solution to storing them when not in use.  As I have mentioned before, I don’t have a lot of space around my closet.  Maybe I just have too many clothes.  Either way, it is an issue of lack of space.  And as much as I would like to maximize the storage capacity by adding some really great closet organization system, it is not in the budget right now.  So, to keep my purses organized and easily accessible, I decided to store them in baskets.  I really like these baskets, again, not nearly as much as I like shoes, but I do like them a lot and use them in different areas of the house. 


How do you keep your purses/bags organized?  Do you have a really great closet organization system?  I’d love to see it.

Happy Wednesday!


Brenda

No comments: