Jan 18, 2012

Nursery Rhymes

A while ago I posted about my sister-in-law’s baby shower.  It was a really nice event, accomplished in a really short time.  What I didn’t share then was that after pulling off the shower, I got busy working on the nursery.  

We contemplated quite a few options before deciding which direction to go.  It started with an Etsy wall decal the mom-to-be fell in love with.  To keep things simple, we decided to keep the neutral wall color.  



The art wall was so simple and inexpensive.  I found a cute book of nursery rhymes and my sister-in-law chose the ones she liked best and meant something to her, then we simply copied and framed them. 


The mobile is from Pottery Barn bought on Amazon.  I love how it casts a really fun shadow on the wall.  I would imagine it is perfect to entertain a little baby.  


I love how it turned out.  It is simple and cute, perfect for a little girl.  What do you think?  Working on anything fun? 

Happy Wednesday!

Brenda

No comments: