Feb 21, 2012

The city that never sleeps

Last weekend, the hubby and I headed to NYC.  It was a spur of the moment trip to meet some family friends who were visiting from abroad.  It was nice having a little break fueled by the energy of Manhattan.  Because we have been there before, we skipped most touristic activities and just spent our days walking all around.  We got to catch a taping of The Late Show with David Letterman (Kristen Wiig was great) and Mary Poppins on Broadway was amazing.






If you watch the weather channel, you know temperatures have been higher than usual for New Yorkers, which means nothing for us Texans.  It was cold.  Granted, not as cold as it could have been, but cold nonetheless.  For that reason, there were very few pictures taken.  I planned on taking so many beautiful pictures to post here, but once I got there, the camera never made it out of my purse. I should make up for it by going back soon.  I bet spring there is amazing!!! 

Happy Tuesday!!!


1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

Saudades de New York City.............
Mossaaa.... muitooooo tempo que não visito esta cidade.
Beijossssssss...
mami.